TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Norvergence W-2

Norvergence W-2

ao (
22 Jan 2005 15:32:58 -0800

What do we do if we haven't received our W-2's from Norvergence?

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: The Bankruptcy Trustee *may* send them
out soon; they have until January 31 to get them out in most cases.
The Bankruptcy Trustee possibly did not get any of that paperwork from
the company in its final days. My advisor on IRS matters (the local
office of H&R Block) said the 'usual procedure' in such cases is to
fill out your return *based on your tax records* and include a notorized
statement (for example, notorized by the notary public on duty at your
own H&R Block office) stating the facts as you know them, that the
company filed bankruptcy and failed to supply the forms. If as a
result, you believe that you may still owe taxes, enclose a check in
the usual way. I am not an attorney; I am not your attorney nor your
tax advisor; this statement is based on what H&R Block suggested to
me. If you have an attorney or tax advisor, you may wish to consult
that person as well. PAT]

Post Followup Article Use your browser's quoting feature to quote article into reply
Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile"
Go to Previous message: bernieS: "AT&T 1782 Answering Machine?"
Next in thread: "Re: Norvergence W-2"
May be reply: "Re: Norvergence W-2"
May be reply: "Re: Norvergence W-2"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page