TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile

Re: Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile

jmeissen@aracnet.com
21 Jan 2005 22:49:09 GMT

In article <telecom24.28.12@telecom-digest.org>, Steve Sobol
<sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote:

> I've used cell phones continuously since 1993. I don't have any tumors.

Congratulations.

And my neighbor smoked cigarettes since he was very young, and just
recently died of unrelated causes at 96 years of age.

One isolated case doesn't prove a point.

John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

Go to Next message: Fred Atkinson: "Re: Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Online Banking Security: Who's Minding the Vault?"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile"