TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile

Re: Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile

Mark Roberts (markrobt@myrealbox.com)
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:42:18 -0000

Linc Madison <lincmad@suespammers.org> had written:

> Yup, the simple act of moving the antenna away from your skull causes
> the radiation level in your brain to drop by ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE.
> Besides that, you have the added benefit of appearing to be a paranoid
> schizophrenic if people see you walking down the street, apparently
> talking to your invisible friends.

In downtown San Francisco, either might be the case. I've been
startled more than a few times there by people who are talking to
themselves -- and not always are they wired up to a cell phone.

Mark Roberts | "Never do math on television."
Oakland, Cal.| -- KTVU meteorologist Bill Martin, January 3, 2005
NO HTML MAIL |

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Vonage Customer Cares DOESN'T really care"
Go to Previous message: Mark Crispin: "Re: Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "Don't Allow Under-9s to Use a Mobile"