TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Beware Stereo Exchange-Chicago-David Nash-Ripoff Artist !

Re: Beware Stereo Exchange-Chicago-David Nash-Ripoff Artist !

Gene S. Berkowitz (first.last@comcast.net)
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:38:14 -0500

coltblackpowder@hotmail.com says...
> ATTENTION ALL STEREO FANS- THE FOLLOWING SHOP IS ACCEPTING STEREO
> EQUIPMENT FOR REPAIR AND KEEPING IT !

> STEREO EXCHANGE- OWNED AND OPERATED BY DAVID NASH
> located in Lincoln Square
> 4743 North Western Avenue
> Chicago IL. 60625
> 773/784-0004

> THIS IS HIS WEBSITE- BEWARE- DO NOT SEND THIS LOWLIFE SCUMBAG ANYTHING
> TO REPAIR- YOU WILL NOT SEE IT AGAIN !

> http://www.turntablerepair.com/

> THIS GUY ACCEPTS YOUR STEREO FOR REPAIR VIA UPS OR USPS, WHEN HE GETS
> IT HE REPAIRS IT, THEN HE JUST NEVER SENDS IT BACK, AND KEEPS THE UNIT
> ! HE HAS LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF STEREOS STACKED TO THE CEILING AND MY
> GUESS IS, HE HAS THIS THEFT SCHEME DOWN TO A SCIENCE.

> HE HAS STOLEN MY VINTAGE TAPE DECK AND HAS IT NOW FOR 4 MONTHS,
> REFUSES TO ANSWER PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS - I HAVE HAD SOMEONE STOP BY
> HIS SHOP AND OFFER TO PAY THE BILL ON IT - HE REFUSES TO RELEASE THE
> DECK ! BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE- MAJOR RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST !

> [TELECOM Digest Editors's Note: This is a rather serious charge and
> I hope David Nash will respond if he wishes to do so. PAT]

Better Business Bureau Report:

http://www.chicago.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=14005773

"Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with
the Bureau due to failure to respond to two or more complaints. The
Bureau has sent two requests for basic information to this company,
but, as of today, has received no reply."

--Gene

Go to Next message: Barry Margolin: "Bozos One and All! was Re: Beware Stereo Exchange-David Nash-Ripoff"
Go to Previous message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Moved But Want to Keep Phone Number"
May be in reply to: Fatboy Jr.: "Beware Stereo Exchange-Chicago-David Nash-Ripoff Artist !"