TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Drivers Try an Anti-Photo Finish

Re: Drivers Try an Anti-Photo Finish

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
13 Jan 2005 20:34:45 -0500

abbygale <bbypretty@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Are you sure this PhotoBlocker spray works? They claim that it was
> tested by the media on their website www.phantomplate.com On the
> videos it shows the police saying that it really works by making your

license plate invisible to traffic cameras. Can anybody tell me if
> this is true?

What I think is that it's a bad idea to purchase any product that is
advertised by spam e-mail.

--scott

Go to Next message: Bart Z. Lederman: "Re: Another VoIP Company Adds Bogus Fee"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Download Site SuprNova Closes Amid Hollywood Crackdown"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page