TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Customer Service: The Hunt for a Human

Re: Customer Service: The Hunt for a Human

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 10:20:21 -0800

Thomas A. Horsley wrote:

> To which I say Thank God! (or at least Jeff Bezos). No hanging on hold
> forever -- none of my time wasted. I send my email, and forget about
> it. Later I get a response (and usually a pretty prompt and useful one
> clearly written by a human who knows whats up) -- I can deal with it
> when I get around to reading the mail.

The problem is that a lot of companies suck at reading mail in any
reasonable timeframe.

I use both phone and email, depending on the company.

Go to Next message: John Smith: "Re: The Secret Life of Phone Numbers"
Go to Previous message: Justin Time: "Re: Go Ahead, Just Try to Disappear"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "Customer Service: The Hunt for a Human"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page