TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Apple's iPod Raises Bar For Digital Music Players

Re: Apple's iPod Raises Bar For Digital Music Players

Gary Novosielski (gpn@suespammers.org)
Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:27:52 GMT

Joseph wrote:

> Is Pat asleep? Why did this crap get into the digest?

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: There had been an article by Monty
> Solomon about Apple iPod and it was intended as a followup to
> that. PAT]

Except it wasn't a follow up, it was spam for one of those ponzi prize
scheme web sites, and not the first time, either.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I generally do not have the time nor
resources to investigate every web site which is presented here. *If*
an article comes in with a 'Re: recent previous subject' title which
was presented here within a day or two prior, I generally accept the
article for publication. If the same article had shown up without the
'Re: previously published article' it would have been scrutinized
more closely as I always do. This is not 1980 or 1985, the volume of
mail -- and spam blended with legitimate mail -- is horrendous. So
now and then I miss one, sorry. What, Mr. Novosielski, would you have
me to do? Read and personally investigate every followup message?
After Joseph first wrote with his complaint, I did go back and review
the message, I doubt I would run it again, as it was, IMO very
marginal at best. PAT]

Go to Next message: Diamond Dave: "Re: AT&T Recordings: Synthesized or Actual Person?"
Go to Previous message: Stanley Cline: "Re: Inauguration Requires Boost In Bandwidth"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page