TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: VoicePulse Named Best of the Year by PC Magazine

Re: VoicePulse Named Best of the Year by PC Magazine

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. (spamtrap100@comcast.net)
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:04:50 -0700

Jack Decker <jack-yahoogroups@deleted on request> wrote:

> VoicePulse's ease of installation, sound quality and free features
> pushed the service provider to the top against competing services
> including Vonage and AT&T's CallVantage. According to Craig Ellison,
> PC Magazine's New Product Test Director, "VoicePulse does try to
> differentiate itself from the other players in the field, specifically
> with the amount of features offered in its plans."

I would certainly agree. Of all the VOIP providers I tried, Voicepulse
had the best sound quality and most useful features. Now, if they
would just offer local numbers in my area ...

Go to Next message: borisep90@hotmail.com: "Re: Apple's iPod Raises Bar For Digital Music Players"
Go to Previous message: Isaiah Beard: "Re: Which is the Best Cellphone You Ever Used?"
May be in reply to: Jack Decker: "VoicePulse Named Best of the Year by PC Magazine"