TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Drill Bit Size

Re: Drill Bit Size

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:06:51 -0500

In article <telecom23.624.15@telecom-digest.org>, nospam@crashelex.com
says:

> I wrote:

>>> I have a 5/8" spade bit...

> Tony P. replied:

>> 5/8" seems huge. You can get CAT-5 through a quarter inch hole ...

> Mea culpa -- I meant to say 5/16". Kinda makes a difference, doesn't
> it? :-)

Indeed it does. It never hurts to have a set of bits though from 1"
boring bits on down.

Go to Next message: Jeff C: "Re: USTA Sends Strange Letter to Wal-Mart"
Go to Previous message: Clark W. Griswold, Jr.: "Re: Silly Cell Phone "Ring Amplifier""
May be in reply to: Fred Atkinson: "Drill Bit Size"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page