TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: The Secret Life of Phone Numbers

Re: The Secret Life of Phone Numbers

Phil McKerracher (phil@mckerracher.org)
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:58:52 GMT

Alan Burkitt-Gray <alan@burkitt-gray.com> wrote in message

> I thought Digest fans would be interested in this programme on BBC
> Radio 4 tonight (Monday 27) at 20.00 GMT (3pm ET):

> It's available when broadcast from the BBC Radio Four website in
> RealAudio on http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4.shtml?fm ...

Thanks, I enjoyed that, thanks for letting us know.

By the way, I went on a very interesting "backstage" tour of the
Science Museum store called "Birth of telecommunication" -- now booked
out until at least next May, but worth applying for if they run it
again (it's a trial). Lots of fascinating early telegraphy
stuff. http://www.ingenious.org.uk

Phil McKerracher
www.mckerracher.org

Go to Next message: Phil McKerracher: "Office Phones, Omega Phone, Iwatsu, 24 button CHEAP!!!"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Minter: "Vioxx Unseats Porn in List of Top 2004 Junk Email"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page