TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cromwell vrs. [sic] Sprint Settlement

Re: Cromwell vrs. [sic] Sprint Settlement

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:12:58 -0800

Joseph wrote:

> Bloomingdale's, Bon March (now Bon-Macy's soon to be just Macy's),
> Burdines-Macy's, Goldsmith-Macy's, Lazarus-Macy's, Macy's East/West,
> Rich's are some of their stores. At one time Foley's in Houston was
> part of the Federated Department stores.

Foleys, BTW, is now owned by May Department Stores.

--
Apple Valley, California     Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.

Go to Next message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Telecom Definitions: Meaning For 'Bearer'?"
Go to Previous message: Rich Greenberg: "Re: Cromwell vrs. [sic] Sprint Settlement"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page