TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: T1/ISDN Intergration With VoiP?

T1/ISDN Intergration With VoiP?

Dave (feywrayspamno@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:05:11 GMT

If I have VoiP and use a converter to what normally would be a POTS
line, what if, instead, the converter went to a T1 or ISDN set up?
Could I have 23 or 24 incoming VoiP calls, each going to a different
DID number? Could I have an outgoing call center with 23 or 24 agents
each talking over VoiP at the same time to 23 or 24 different people?

Go to Next message: Bernardo: "Map-Open in Send Routing Info to Hlr"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Broadband Connections Rise 38%, According to FCC"
May be reply: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: T1/ISDN Intergration With VoiP?"
May be reply: Hank Karl: "Re: T1/ISDN Intergration With VoiP?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page