TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cromwell vrs. [sic] Sprint Settlement

Re: Cromwell vrs. [sic] Sprint Settlement

BobGoudreau@withheld
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:25:08 -0500

[As always, please remove my email address from the message and from
the digest table of contents. Thanks.]

Steve Sobol wrote:

> Safeway, Kroger and Federated are all huge companies with lots of
> buying power -- Kroger, in particular, is by far the largest grocery
> company in the country, if not in the world.

> And we all know how big Wal*Mart is=2E

Apparently not all of us do. In particular, it has been a few years
since Kroger has been "by far the largest grocery company in the country".

Kroger is now a distant second to Wal-Mart's grocery business. See
http://www.progressivegrocer.com/progressivegrocer/images/pdf/pg-top-50-2004pdf=

Bob Goudreau
Cary, NC

Go to Next message: ukcats4218016@yahoo.com: "Re: VOIP"
Go to Previous message: Fritz Whittington: "Re: Cell Phone Company Records the Tower Handling Call"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page