TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Motorola MD481 Cordless

Re: Motorola MD481 Cordless

Weston Fire 22 (WestonFire22@gmail.com)
21 Dec 2004 16:41:28 -0800

Well, I was suspecting as much, so I decided I would email their
support and see what they gave me, well, here is their response. It
must be the company line:

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for choosing Motorola! If your phone is dialing on pulse
dialing and not tone dialing, you will need to check with your phone
service provider to see if the line is digital or analog b/c if it is
not a digital line then the phone is not going to dial on tone
dialing.

Please let us know if we can further assist you.

Thanks,

Freda Allman
Motorola Cordless Support

Go to Next message: Neal McLain: "Cable TV Advertising (was 'Transitional Fair Use')"
Go to Previous message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Hanging Up On Wireless Spam"
May be in reply to: Weston Fire 22: "Motorola MD481 Cordless"