TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Speaking of Giving up Landline For Cellphone

Re: Speaking of Giving up Landline For Cellphone

LB@notmine.com
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:37:22 -0500

Joseph wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 13:41:50 GMT, tom.horsley@att.net (Thomas A.
> Horsley) wrote:

>> Is there any kind of gadget available to interface with a cellphone
>> (perhaps via the headset connection) that would allow you to plug your
>> cellphone into it when you are at home, and have it provide your own
>> little local phone system over your old phone wires so that you could
>> use any phone in the house to make a call on the cellphone and have
>> all the phones in the house ring when the cellphone rings?

> I don't know if this is what you're talking about but there are at
> least two "docking" solutions. CellSocket has a unit where you put
> your phone into a docking station and you can then use regular
> wireline phones in your house to make and receive calls. There's also
> another called "Dock-N-Talk" which works similarly and also has
> Bluetooth connectivity so more phones are compatible.

Thank You.

LB

Go to Next message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Speaking of Giving up Landline For Cellphone"
Go to Previous message: Michael Muderick: "Re: DirecTV Not Honoring Tivo Lifetime Service"
May be in reply to: Thomas A. Horsley: "Speaking of Giving up Landline For Cellphone"