TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: AFA (Flight Attendants) Opposes In-Flight Cell Phone Use

Re: AFA (Flight Attendants) Opposes In-Flight Cell Phone Use

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:40:23 -0800

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 09:14:10 -0800, John David Galt
<jdg@diogenes.sacramento.ca.us> wrote:

> If they're talking about complaints from other passengers, perhaps
> they should divide the plane into "phoning" and "non-phoning"
> sections, now that the smokers are gone. At least phoning won't
> pollute the breathing air of the people in the non-phoning section.

More than likely that's just what they're afraid of. Considering that
some people haven't got the good sense their Lord gave them to be
considerate of others I'd be worried too.

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Wireless in Cherryvale"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: AFA (Flight Attendants) Opposes In-Flight Cell Phone Use"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "AFA (Flight Attendants) Opposes In-Flight Cell Phone Use"