TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cingular Migration

Re: Cingular Migration

Klay Anderson (klay@klay.com)
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:07:24 -0700

jrefactors@hotmail.com wrote:

> Then what's the point to migrate? There are so many advertisments
> encourage AT&T Wireless customers to migrate to Cingular, that's my
> confusion.

In my case, I had to in order to change my phone to a RAZR. No
problems though, other than long on-hold times to get the deal
straight and BS promises about shipping times. A few newbies in the
cubicles were not too sure how to do it, but all were cheerful and
eventually I got it done. For the same AT&T business plan on my
particualar phone, Cingular was US$20 per month cheaper, so I am not
complaining.

Regards,

Klay Anderson
http://www.klay.com
+801-942-8346

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Cingular Migration"
Go to Previous message: John Levine: "Re: VOIP"
May be in reply to: jrefactors@hotmail.com: "Cingular Migration"