TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now

Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain For Now

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:09:02 -0800

AES/newspost wrote:

> I've read news stories in the past about cellphone jammers or blockers
> for use in restaurants, theaters, library reading rooms, etc.

> Anyone have any leads on portable, battery-powered versions?

Sure, but I'm not giving them to you. Cellphone jammers are illegal in
the US.

Go to Next message: Barry Margolin: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
Go to Previous message: Marcus Didius Falco: "Re: USATODAY.com - Airborne Cell-Phone Ban Likely to Remain"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page