TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Broadcast fax provider?

Re: Broadcast fax provider?

T. Sean Weintz (strap@nserts-r-us.org)
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:38:20 -0500

Hey -- thought some of you here might want to have some fun with this
fax spammer -- Notice he has a toll free number. Call him up and let
him know what you think of his business!

bkokinadis@gmail.com wrote:

> If anyone is looking for broadcast fax solutions contact me at
> brettkokinadis@openfax.com. We provide world-class service at the cost
> of pennies instead of in-house fax solutions!

> We focus on Broadcast fax (with or without mail merge), fax on demand,
> email and voice broadcasting.

> Call us today for a free quote or to learn more about our services.

> www.openfax.com
> 1-866-OPENFAX (1-866-673-6329) Ext. 1002
> brettkokinadis@openfax.com

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I used to publish here a 'business
directory' for faxers, spammers, scammers and other vermin which
posted an 800 number in their trash. Digest readers were then able
to let their fingers do the walking as they inquired about all the
fabulous offers being presented on the net. If anyone of you wishes
to edit another issue of the Telecom Digest Business Directory please
be my guest. Use good editing procedure (as we read recently on the
net, a lack of good editing is a major problem around here), which
means, in this context run a few thousand spam messages through an
editor, grepping out all the lines with toll free numbers in them
and a line with information. Put them in a list, one after another,
and send that *edited only, please!* list as a message here to the
Digest. The guys will know what to do when they read the list. PAT]

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Calling Card Needed -- Short Interaction Sequence"
Go to Previous message: John Bartley: "Re: Is 'Transitional Fair Use' The Wave Of The Future?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page