TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Radar Detectors

Re: Radar Detectors

Geoffrey Welsh (reply@newsgroup.please)
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:28:25 -0500

David Clayton wrote:

> A few years ago on a major road in my city, a system was trialled
> where computerised signs would advise drivers what speed to travel at
> to get the "green wave" of traffic lights.

Shouldn't that be the speed limit?!?

Geoffrey Welsh <Geoffrey [dot] Welsh [at] bigfoot [dot] com>

Go to Next message: Jack Decker: "A New Page of VoIP News"
Go to Previous message: Ringo Langly: "Re: Dropping SBC For a VoIP Solution -- Vonage or Packet8 ??"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page