TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Celling Your Soul)

Re: Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Celling Your Soul)

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:04:23 -0500

In article <telecom23.594.8@telecom-digest.org>, dvanhorn@dvanhorn.org
says:

> One thing I've noticed lately, is a lot of telemarketing calls from
> Quebec. Note that Canadian telemarketers are not bound by US law.

I've noted the same thing. Is there some particular reason this occurs?

Go to Next message: Mark Roberts: "Re: Vonage Voice Quality Getting Worse?"
Go to Previous message: Al Dykes: "Re: Kevin Mitnick Recalled"
May be in reply to: Marcus Didius Falco: "Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Celling Your Soul)"