TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Dialogic JCT Series

Dialogic JCT Series

Maverick (rashid.anwer@gmail.com)
13 Dec 2004 04:26:24 -0800

Hi,

I am interested in knowing the capabilities of Dialogic JCT series
boards. Can any one please tell me if the JCT boards specially the low
density boards ( for instance VFX/41JCT or D/41JCT-LS ) will provide
the following:

- PABX integration ( which PABXs can be integrated )
- support of VoIP/GSM ( the data sheet tells us that such boards
support GSM and 7.26, but how do I access it..??? )

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Maverick

Go to Next message: Matt B.: "Strange Wireless Problem"
Go to Previous message: tele-commuter: "Channelized T1"
May be reply: David: "Re: Dialogic JCT Series"
May be reply: Maverick: "Re: Dialogic JCT Series"
May be reply: David: "Re: Dialogic JCT Series"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page