TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Kevin Mitnick Recalled

Re: Kevin Mitnick Recalled

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
12 Dec 2004 01:18:20 -0000

In article <telecom23.593.7@telecom-digest.org> you write:

> Rummaging around through the Telecom Archives, I found two interesting
> items on Kevin Mitnick. I wonder if anyone knows what he has been
> doing since 1997 or whenever he got out of prison.

He wrote a fairly bad book about social engineering in 2002. See the
Wikipedia article about him at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Mitnick

Go to Next message: Angus TeleManagement: "Telecom Update (Canada) #461, December 13, 2004"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Re: Kevin Mitnick Recalled"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Kevin Mitnick Recalled"