TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: FAX vs VOIP

Re: FAX vs VOIP

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:17:38 -0700

In message <telecom23.592.16@telecom-digest.org> dave@compata.com
(Dave Close) wrote:

>> My 3-year old FAX machine works fine on my Vonage service.

> Sending or receiving? Vonage, for example, provides support for
> incoming fax calls, especially if you notify them. But when I've tried
> sending, my fax generally is unable to sync with the destination
> machine.

Using *99?

I walked into a bar the other day and ordered a double.
The bartender brought out a guy who looked just like me.

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Radar Detectors"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: Sprint, Nextel in Merger Talks"
May be in reply to: John McHarry: "FAX vs VOIP"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page