TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Information Wanted on WI-FI

Re: Information Wanted on WI-FI

David Quinton (usenet_2004D_email@REMOVETHISBITbizorg.co.uk)
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:55:44 +0000

On 9 Dec 2004 12:47:03 -0800, mykonosboy@tiscali.it (DVB) wrote:

> Hi,

> I have a PC with tecnology Centrino (Intel Pro/Wireless 2100 WLAN
> 802.11b,11Mbps).

> I'm going for holiday in Mexico in an hotel that provides a connection
> to internet through a modem called ALAMBRICO.

> I've never heard about this router, in Italy nobody knows what it is.
> Do you know if I can use my laptop to connect to internet in the
> hotel?

<http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=alambrico+modem>
whilst all the links seems to be in Spanish, many contain 801.xx.

So I guess it should be OK?

Interesting Xmas gifts: <http://www.awin1.com/tclick.php?id=405&mid=182> . <http://BizOrg.co.uk/shopping/>
Locate your Mobile phone: <http://www.bizorg.co.uk/news.html>

Go to Next message: Tim@Backhome.org: "Re: Radar Detectors"
Go to Previous message: Marc: "How About Network Protection"
May be in reply to: DVB: "Information Wanted on WI-FI"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page