TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Information Wanted on WI-FI

Information Wanted on WI-FI

DVB (mykonosboy@tiscali.it)
9 Dec 2004 12:47:03 -0800

Hi,

I have a PC with tecnology Centrino (Intel Pro/Wireless 2100 WLAN
802.11b,11Mbps).

I'm going for holiday in Mexico in an hotel that provides a connection
to internet through a modem called ALAMBRICO.

I've never heard about this router, in Italy nobody knows what it is.
Do you know if I can use my laptop to connect to internet in the
hotel?

Best regards,

MYK

Go to Next message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Senate Passes H.R. 5419"
Go to Previous message: Chris: "Avantel Mexico Selects SmartNode VoIP Gateway Routers"
May be reply: David Quinton: "Re: Information Wanted on WI-FI"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page