TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: How to Call from A to B to C? Please Help

Re: How to Call from A to B to C? Please Help

NOTvalid@surplus4actors.INFO
8 Dec 2004 12:06:30 -0800

Carl Navarro wrote:

> In the days of 5 cents per minute or less for long distance and
> VOIP, have you tried www.packet8.net to see if the major city is
> listed for service? $20/month with unlimited calling to the major
> city is a lot less than any remote call forwarding solution ... if
> you have broadband access.

After one pays for two legs of a call [either individually or for call
forwarding in the junction city] it may be cheaper to use one of the
low cost long distance companies.

With some VOIP of course you can have a local number in the distant
city.

I use OneSuite for most of my local NYC calls as well as all long
distance. As low as USA-Canada 1.9CPM! Works as prepaid phone
card. PIN not needed for calls from home or cell phone. Compare the
rates at https://www.onesuite.com/ No monthly fee or minimum. Use
promotion code "034720367" for some FREE time.

Go to Next message: Arthur Kamlet: "Re: Western Electric and Al Capone"
Go to Previous message: Jim Hatfield: "Re: Treo650 v Blackberry"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page