TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Countering the "Lingo Sucks" Thread

Re: Countering the "Lingo Sucks" Thread

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:52:17 -0500

In article <telecom23.581.5@telecom-digest.org>, tkoppel@adelphia.net
says:

> I'm a little bothered by the recent Lingo Sucks thread that has been
> rolling through the TD the last couple of days. Let's get serious --
> the inability to successfully port a Verizon phone number to Lingo is
> *not* Lingo's fault -- it is clearly and incontestibly Verizon's.
> (Among other postings, see mine of early October about trying to get
> Verizon to do their job.)

My complaint got elevated to the Verizon President's office. Verizon is
scared shitless that their incompetence has lost them yet another
customer who used to pay over $100 a month.

However I did find out today that my LNP move not being completed yet
is due to Paetec's dropping the ball. Imagine my surprise.

Paetec has since been informed to get on the ball. But then, it's
December 6th and I seriously doubt I'll see anything this week. So the
13th or 14th it will be.

Total mental masturbation exercise.

Go to Next message: TELECOM Digest Editor: "New Website Feature: Telecom Digest Extra"
Go to Previous message: J Kelly: "Re: GM Auto's OnStar Phone System?"
May be in reply to: Ted Koppel: "Countering the "Lingo Sucks" Thread"