TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Norvergence, was: Kudos to New York Attorney General

Norvergence, was: Kudos to New York Attorney General

Danny Burstein (dannyb@panix.com)
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:15:52 UTC

In <telecom23.581.3@telecom-digest.org> David O. Rodriguez
<dor@writeme.com> writes:

> I just read that New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer negotiated
> with GE Capital to eliminate the lease payments for the NorVergence
> MATRIX. GE Capital is even going to refund money. Hopefully all other
> finacial institutions and all other states involved will follow this
> example.

Hey, you beat me to it! No fair ...

Spitzer's press release is at:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ideas_opinions/story/259192p-222020c.html

BTW, GE Capital is the actual "real company" (loosely defined) behind
many other names, so it's quite possible that "East Cupcake Bar and
Loan" (and many others ...) is really one of their offshoots.

dannyb@panix.com

Go to Next message: sripaiboon@gmail.com: "Re: Another Black Eye For VoIP2"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "BellSouth to upgrade network"
May be reply: John Levine: "Re: Norvergence, was: Kudos to New York Attorney General"
May be reply: Danny Burstein: "Re: Norvergence, was: Kudos to New York Attorney General"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page