TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Bill of Rights Day Dinner 12/15

Re: Bill of Rights Day Dinner 12/15

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Sat, 04 Dec 2004 08:40:54 -0800

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:43:40 -0500, alan@bloomfieldpress.com wrote:

> People across the country are celebrating Bill of Rights Day this
> December 15 -- the date the Bill of Rights was ratified in 1791. Why
> not celebrate it too!

Are we celebrating its demise as well? That seems to be the direction
we're going with the present administration in the White House.

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Whose Ad Is This? Advertisers Play with Web Films"
Go to Previous message: Rick Merrill: "Re: Bill of Rights Day Dinner 12/15"
May be in reply to: alan@bloomfieldpress.com: "Bill of Rights Day Dinner 12/15"