TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Co-Location Facility Available

Re: Co-Location Facility Available

dand@thebvg.com
2 Dec 2004 04:47:24 -0800

Please contact me via email.

dand@thebvg.com

sueadu@gate.net wrote:

> Dear Mr. Townson,

> I am hoping you will be able to help me. I have a co-location
> facility available with 100 pair lines. Do you deal with customers
> in need of this type of facility? It is located in North Miami Beach
> -- between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. I've attached more details on
> the specifications for you in this email.

> Please let me know if you can help or not. If not, could you redirect
> me to the correct person who handles this type of situation?

> Thanking you in advance for your response,

> ~ Sue Sirianni
> Call Processing Systems, Inc.

Go to Next message: Geoffrey Welsh: "Re: Trial Shows How Spammers Operate"
Go to Previous message: Ed Clarke: "Re: Trial Shows How Spammers Operate"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page