TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Lingo Voip SUCKS!

Lingo Voip SUCKS!

Garth Nospam (garth@humboldt.net)
1 Dec 2004 12:06:53 -0800

LINGO SUCKS!

I had two lines that I needed ported over to their service ... They
strung me along for over the 30 day trial saying that they were
working on it. Then they say Verizon is blocking access to the
lines. I call Verizon they say that they would be happy to transfer
my numbers and there is no blocking going on. I call Lingo back and
they say they can't transfer my numbers due to technical limitations
on their end! Then they charge me a $40 cancellation FEE!!
Bastards! And they have no managers to talk with or even a mailing
address! What crap.

Also beware if you want to hook up a fax machine to their Voip box it
has to be one that they support. Evil bastards Lingo needs to shape
up get better customer service and maybe they will be worth it!

Go to Next message: Fred: "Re: Fuses on Telephone Pole"
Go to Previous message: Steve Sobol: "Re: Aujoe Introduces Pay-Per-Call Pricing for Live Phone Answering"
May be reply: Rick Merrill: "Re: Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
May be reply: Lisa Hancock: "Re: Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
May be reply: Fred R. Goldstein: "Re: Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
May be reply: Tony P.: "Re: Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
May be reply: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
May be reply: Garth Nospam: "Re: Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
May be reply: keeldragger: "Re: Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page