TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Aujoe Introduces Pay-Per-Call Pricing for Live Phone Answering

Re: Aujoe Introduces Pay-Per-Call Pricing for Live Phone Answering

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:38:50 -0800

This is posted to Comp.Dcom.Telecom *and* CC'd via email to Manuj Goyal.

Manuj Goyal wrote:

> Contact Name: Manuj Goyal, Front Office USA LLC
> Contact Phone: 212-300-0000
> Web Address: http://www.aujoe.com/

> Wilmington, DE - November 30, 2004 Aujoes Pay-Per-Call (PPC)
> pricing for Live Telephone Answering and Call Center Services will
> radically improve Telephone Support Services for Small To Mid Size
> Companies.

> Aujoe Answering Services, brought forth by Front Office USA LLC, is
> managed by a team that collectively has decades of experience with
> Telecom Technology, managing Call Centers and delivering Customer
> Service. The unique PPC pricing plans were formulated to offer a
> simpler and friendlier service for SMEs.

Your service looks quite useful, but I have a nit to pick.

It's not technically pay-per-call, is it? There is a per-minute fee
involved too.

Go to Next message: Garth Nospam: "Lingo Voip SUCKS!"
Go to Previous message: Telecom dailyLead from USTA: "Report: FTTP Growing by Leaps and Bounds"
May be in reply to: Manuj Goyal: "Aujoe Introduces Pay-Per-Call Pricing for Live Phone Answering"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page