TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Routing Problems To the Cayman Islands

Re: Routing Problems To the Cayman Islands

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
30 Nov 2004 10:56:01 -0500

Budwich <budwich@noshrogers.com> wrote:

> Let me understand this ... you test calls from a "all tier 1" carrier
> coming in and there is no problem. AND they are "officially" the only
> carriers allowed in (have either direct trunking / connections in or
> coming thru a "gateway"). "Other" carriers ("non-official") that are
> coming thru (have to be coming thru some gateway since you wouldn't
> have direct groups to someone who isn't official ... right???) are
> having problems. Why is this your problem? Is it not a gateway
> issue? Sound "interesting" ... especially the "test numbers" ...:-)
> good luck but I would go back to the gateway.

It is clearly a gateway issue, but the problem is finding WHICH of the
many gateways is malfunctioning.

--scott

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Trial Shows How Spammers Operate"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: WiFi Centrino RANGE Increase POSSIBLE?"
May be in reply to: Paul Barnes: "Routing Problems To the Cayman Islands"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page