TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Somewhat Off Topic But a Must Read

Re: Somewhat Off Topic But a Must Read

Jack Decker (jack-yahoogroups@withheld)
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:00:17 -0500

At 07:00 PM 11/17/2004 -0500, Scott V wrote:

> on that 2nd link I didn't find much news on it. Do we need to
> download that .pdf or what?

See the line that says, "Comment Overflow - Click: 176 - Read" ?
Click on the word "Read" to see the comments. Or just use this direct
link:

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/news,56780~mode=full

How to Distribute VoIP Throughout a Home:
http://michigantelephone.mi.org/distribute.html

If you live in Michigan, subscribe to the MI-Telecom group: