TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Employment Opportunity: Do You Know a Telco Maintenance Expert?

Employment Opportunity: Do You Know a Telco Maintenance Expert?

HotJobs@MicroSurvivor.com
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 04:33:08 EST

Dear Business Professional,

You were referred to me by an Online Listing and I am contacting you
in regard to a well-paid part-time consulting opportunity to serve as
an "Expert Witness".

On behalf of my client, I am looking for Technology Experts in the
area of "outside plant telecommunications", with respect to aerial or
buried cable comprising copper wire, coax or fiber optics, that are
interested in serving as an "Expert Witnesses" for a prestigious
litigation case to possibly set precedence for the industry. The scope
of this project will require the ability to work on this case for up
to 100 hours over the course of the next three or four weeks. Here are
the details:

Demonstrated at least 10-15 years of successful experience in the
outside plant telecommunications industry (or related)

Electrical Engineer and/or Telephone/Cable Technician.

Electrical Engineer and/or Telephone/Cable Technician who has with
repair methods for cut cables made of copper wire, coax or fiber
optic materials.

Knowledge of standard repair practices, tools used, timelines, etc.
Ph.d. a plus but not a must.

Testifying experience in a patent case;

Excellent communications skills for written, verbal, and
one-on-one persuasion The goal is to consult our client as an equal
partner and evaluate the case as an expert witness. The candidates
will possibly meet executive teams of well know companies, partners of
law firms and other interesting people beneficial to further advancing
his career. The candidate may be located anywhere in the US to fulfill
this consulting agreement.

Please provide quantified examples of your success, references, and
your relevant experience matching the above requirements ASAP. The
project start date would be immediately after selection of the
consultant.

If you know other experts that might also be interested in this
consulting opportunity, feel free to forward this announcement, and
let your friends know about it. The selection process of consultants
to be interviewed will be based on the responses you provide with your
reply email. The start date for the interviews will follow immediately
after selection of the most appropriate consultants.

We are on an urgent timeline and honor a quick response to this
message. The Start date of the project is within a few days from now.

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jorg Huser

CEO / Founder
Micro Survivor, Inc.
Phone +1-408-690-2464
Fax +1-408-516-9814
Email jorg@microsurvivor.com

Enabling Emerging Business
http://www.microsurvivor.com

Go to Next message: Lisa Hancock: "Re: Somewhat Off Topic But a Must Read"
Go to Previous message: Thomas A. Horsley: "Re: Email Read in Automated Phone Call?"
May be reply: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Employment Opportunity: Do You Know a Telco Maintenance Expert?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page