TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Purely Spam! MY PRESENTATION TO YOU

Re: Last Laugh! Purely Spam! MY PRESENTATION TO YOU

Rick Merrill (RickMerrill@comTHROW.net)
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:56:21 GMT

HENRY CASTLE wrote:

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Of the 126 times in the past two days
> I have been selected by some bogus Solicitor in Nigeria somewhere to
> serve as the executor of some poor deceased devils estate (always
> numbering in the millions-billions of dollars) I have never once
> answered them. I am wondering what would happen if I did. I've had
> many folks say these charlatans would try to pick me clean, getting
> my bank deposit account numbers, my social security number, etc. And
> some have suggested they (the charlatans) would send you a bogus
> draft for several thousand million billion dollars to be deposited
> in my bank account, which, surprise!, would turn out to be
> counterfiet after I had endorsed/negotiated it and remitted proceeds
> back to the Solicitor, etc.

> Has anyone on the net ever played their game back at them?

Yes. I've seen some of the back and forth of this effort. It is
fruitless and potentially dangerous and is not advised. There are
just too many of 'them.' - RM

Go to Next message: Henry: "Re: Last Laugh! Purely Spam!"
Go to Previous message: Rich Greenberg: "Re: Last Laugh! Purely Spam! MY PRESENTATION TO YOU"
May be in reply to: HENRY CASTLE: "Last Laugh! Purely Spam! MY PRESENTATION TO YOU"