TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: "We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS

Re: "We're From the Government..."; NSA Recs on Securing Mac OS

Justin Time (a_user2000@yahoo.com)
12 Nov 2004 05:53:26 -0800

Kenneth P. Stox <stox@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> Justin Time wrote:

>> Nope. Windows is the longest running Beta test in history. Been
>> going on for over 10 years now and they are still trying to stabilize
>> version 1.0

> 10 years? Try close to 20 now. If memory serves correct, Microsoft
> announced Windows in late 1984.

Yea, I got to thinking about that and remember it was around '85 or
'86 when we had what was called "Windows" installed on a PC in our
compatibility lab. It really wasn't much more than Borland's Sidekick
repackaged if I remember correctly.

Go to Next message: Patrick Townson: "Enhanced Easy411 Invitation"
Go to Previous message: David I: "Re: Multi-link SR3 and Caller ID?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page