TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Long Distance Service in California

Re: Long Distance Service in California

Jackie (jgoen123@hotmail.com)
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 06:51:05 GMT

Try VoIP provider www.talkischeapinc.net. They have a calling plan for
$0.99 (99 cents) a month for service charge, and a flat 2.8 cents a minute
for calls anywhere in continental USA & Canada.

Jackie

> "becky" <becky210@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I just disconnected from SBC long distance. What other long distance
> service is available?

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: So much is available, we could not
> begin to list it all. Have you considered VOIP service which is
> about as inexpensive as you can get these days, depending on your
> volume of usage, etc. There are *much better* deals out there than
> SBC for sure. Maybe someone will write you with some suggestions.
> PAT]

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: My Vonage Experience So Far"
Go to Previous message: Jackie: "Home Phone Link in India"
May be in reply to: becky: "Long Distance Service in California"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page