TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: I Have VoIP2 and Experience Flawless Service

Re: I Have VoIP2 and Experience Flawless Service

Rick Merrill (RickMerrill@comTHROW.net)
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:33:38 GMT

Frank D. Reynolds wrote:

> I have read the negative comments by some people about the thresholds
> of VoIP2's "Small World" plan, and I disagree with their comments.

> I have had VoIP2's service from the companies inception, I have never
> had a problem with their service or billing.

Do they bill you a month in advance and direct to your credit card?

> I call various parts of the world on a daily basis, and use a
> substantial amount of time on the phone. If I have not had a problem,
> why have others?

> Remember, there are always two sides to every story.

Go to Next message: Lisa Minter: "Ownership of Anti-Spam Measure Queried at Talks"
Go to Previous message: Lisa Hancock: "Re: Any News on the Feds v. Norvergence?"
May be in reply to: Frank D. Reynolds: "I Have VoIP2 and Experience Flawless Service"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page