TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'

Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'

DevilsPGD (devilspgd@crazyhat.net)
Sat, 06 Nov 2004 20:13:15 -0700

In message <telecom23.534.9@telecom-digest.org> Joseph
<JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> And sometimes I park, in handicapped spaces,
>> While handicapped people, make handicapped faces!

> Was this supposed to be humourous? I found it quite repulsive that
> you would deny someone with a handicap a space that was reserved for
> them.

It's a Dennis Leary quote ...

Do not taunt zombie badgers

Go to Next message: Steve Sobol: "Re: List of All Handphones From Major Manufacturers"
Go to Previous message: David Clayton: "Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page