TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Pre-Recorded Phone Should be Illegal

Re: Pre-Recorded Phone Should be Illegal

John Hines (jbhines@newsguy.com)
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:44:22 -0600

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com (Lisa Hancock) wrote:

> In this election season, I have been BOMBARDED with pre-recorded phone
> calls pitching various candidates, flooding my answering machine.

The only worse than being in a state that is out of play, and ignored,
would be being in a swing state, with non-stop politicing.

This election wore out its welcome along time ago.

That is why I'm trying to revive the "Pat Paulsen for President"
campaign of '68. So far, everyone has got a smile out of it, which is
something that can not be said about the current election.

Go to Next message: Eric Tappert: "Re: Pre-Recorded Phone Should be Illegal"
Go to Previous message: danny burstein: "Re: When Phones Go Bad"
May be in reply to: Lisa Hancock: "Pre-Recorded Phone Should be Illegal"