TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'

Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:26:11 -0700

AES/newspost wrote:

> In article <telecom23.519.1@telecom-digest.org>, Lisa Minter
> <lisa_minter2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Consumers are unlikely to get their cancelled checks back, although
>> some banks had already stopped this practice.

> Not sure what the practice is in other places, but at my Credit Union
> you can view a scanned image of any of your cleared checks online
> (only after logging in to your personal account, of course).

At my bank, too (Bank of America). They only keep images online for (I
think) two months, though.

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Yet Another Telco Tax proposed"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "New Electronic Check Law Sinks 'Float'"