TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Home Phones Face Uncertain Future

Re: Home Phones Face Uncertain Future

charlie3 (charlie@cdsdetroit.com)
27 Oct 2004 15:11:50 -0700

I ported my home phone to Vonage last spring and haven't looked back.
It happens that cell phone coverage is excellent where I am so I use
the cell phone as the backup phone. I have Vonage set to
simultaneously ring the cell phone and ring the cell phone when the
network is out. With these features, Vonage plus cell phone are
reliable enough for my purposes.

Charlie

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Cable Companies See Surge in Net Business"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "Re: Home Phones Face Uncertain Future"
May be in reply to: Lisa Minter: "Home Phones Face Uncertain Future"