TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Inexepnsive Remote Forwarding by Auto Attendant Over Vonage

Re: Inexepnsive Remote Forwarding by Auto Attendant Over Vonage

Fred (ennis@VixFone.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:21:27 -0500

visniranjan@hotmail.com (Vish) wrote in news:telecom23.494.4@telecom-
digest.org:

> I want to buy an inexpensive auto attendant that will announce the
> name of our company and based on callers need (1 for John, 2 for
> Peter, 3 for David) transfer the call to a remote number (home, cell
> etc.)

It can easily be done by someone who knows how to set up an Asterisk
switch -- so it could run on a pc unattended; it runs under Linux,
which is pretty robust.

The other option is to find a service that does what you need.

Fred

VixFone.com We specialize in wholesale VoIP to ISPs, auto-attendants,
foreign exchange and switch services for business.

Go to Next message: Ed Clarke: "Re: Cybersquatter Update"
Go to Previous message: rshlain@hotmail.com: "VOIP and Telnet"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page