TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: I Have a Telephony Mystery :-)

Re: I Have a Telephony Mystery :-)

mc (look@www.ai.uga.edu.for.address)
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:54:04 -0400

> Sounds to me like it's not a normal splitter, but it's your ADSL
> filter.

Bingo. I concur. Some ADSL filters look like splitters, with one
socket for the DSL and the other for the phone. A phone may work if
connected to the DSL output, but DSL won't work if connected to the
phone output.

Go to Next message: Paul Coxwell: "Re: I Have a Telephony Mystery"
Go to Previous message: William Warren: "Re: PBX For Home"
May be in reply to: Jeremy Morton: "I Have a Telephony Mystery :-)"