TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Web Radio Stations Set for "Day of Silence" Protest

Re: Web Radio Stations Set for "Day of Silence" Protest

RJ (rj_nospam@hotmail.com)
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 19:50:49 -0400

Neal McLain <nmclain@annsgarden.com> wrote:

> Sound exchange is an organization that represents artists and record
> labels. It does not determine royalty fees; the CRB determines them.

> Sound exchange is simply a voice (a loud one, to be sure) among the sea
> of voices clamoring for favorable decisions by the CRB.

It would be more impressive if Sound Exchange proposed rules that
would work in the real world.

Go to Next message: Jeremy Morton: "I Have a Telephony Mystery :-)"
Go to Previous message: Steven Lichter: "Re: Is the iPhone an AT&T Time Bomb Against Cell Users?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page