TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Porn Webmasters: Did You Ever Get Your Check

Re: Porn Webmasters: Did You Ever Get Your Check

David B. Horvath, CCP (dhorvath@notchur.biz)
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:12:24 -0400

PAT: Please obscure my email address, name is just fine.

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:37:12 -0500, Dash Hamilton
> <avnonline@telecom-digest.org> wrote:

> "Are we crazy? Probably, but the reality is we bought this thing and
> took it on when we could of thrown it in bankruptcy and not paid the
> webmasters," Spaniak said. "We've paid back over $30 million because we
> believed in the concept and believed we could fix it."

Does "could of" annoy anyone else besides me (really "could've")? One
would think a published article would get it right (or if the quote
came from some release, the PR person).

- David

Go to Next message: Sam Spade: ""All the President's Men" (Still More Movie Phone Trivial)"
Go to Previous message: John Mayson: "EIA Address "Correction""
TELECOM Digest: Home Page