TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: A Message from AT&T for Yahoo Members

A Message from AT&T for Yahoo Members

(no name) ((no email))
Sat, 12 May 2007 00:26:49 -0500

Dear AT&T Yahoo! Member:

AT&T and Yahoo! have a history of providing our members with
award-winning, industry-leading Internet products and services at a
great value.

As more members are using AT&T Yahoo! Mail to send and receive photos,
videos, and music, we will begin offering unlimited email storage in
May to both existing and new members. Your service will continue to
include all the premium products you already enjoy including video,
LAUNCHcast Plus, and an all-in-one security suite.

Additionally, within the next few weeks you will begin seeing
graphical advertisements in your AT&T Yahoo! Mail service. These
advertisements will be integrated into the AT&T Yahoo! Mail
experience, and we hope you will find the advertisements useful.
Advertising such as this allows us to continue delivering new and
innovative elements to our service and helps us keep prices competi-
tive, while we continue to provide the high level of service that you
have come to know and trust.

We strive to provide you with the best online experience possible and to
address all your needs on the Internet.

Sincerely,

AT&T Yahoo! Member Services

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Just one more reason to drop Yahoo Mail
A.S.A.P. How many of these 'unlimited storage' email things does one
need, especially combined with lots of advertising? PAT]

Go to Next message: Gavin Haycock, Reuters: "TMT Test of Cash, Clicks and Content"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Last Laugh! Racism and All That Rot"
May be reply: John Mayson: "Re: A Message from AT&T for Yahoo Members"
May be reply: John Mayson: "Re: A Message from AT&T for Yahoo Members"
May be reply: Rich Greenberg: "Re: A Message from AT&T for Yahoo Members"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page