May 7, 2007
* Analysis: Yahoo! and Microsoft will strike deals, but not combine
BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
* Siemens increases software-as-a-service features
* Icahn's fate with Motorola to be decided by board
* Vodafone receives the go-ahead in Hutchinson acquisition
* Verizon's FiOS gets ION boost
* Experience What's Hot at NXTcomm!
* AT&T bundles CallVantage
* Verizon continues video investment, sees wireless gains
* Court says no to Vonage's request for patent retrial
* Google eyes wireless spectrum
* Qwest waits for demand before wading into TV waters
* Moviemakers bet iPhone will stir up revenue for "little screen"
* Comcast courts customer loyalty by merging e-mail, voice messaging
* Catching up on Web-TV convergence
* Homeowners use IP system to keep tabs on award-winning house
* YouTube to share profit with top performers
REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
* Cable, FCC's Martin at odds over violence, a la carte
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.